Buena Park, CA - The Attic, a Southern California streetwear retailer, made $60,000 in just 3 hours using the latest technology in "multi-mode marketing". We wanted to share this amazing story. Click here for more details.
How did The Attic do it?
They sent sales alerts to opt-in VIP's via Mobile Text (SMS), Instant Message, and Email in less than 24 hours before a big sale event...
And The Attic isn't alone. Numerous other businesses enjoy similar benefits from Trumpia's All-In-One Multi-Mode Marketing service online.
Summary of The Attic's 4th of July Sale:
- The Attic texted 1200 people on their opt-in mobile list and 232 people showed up before the store even opened (that's a 20% response rate).
- They sold $60,000 worth of merchandise in just 3 hours. A record for The Attic!
- Average VIP spent $60,000/232 = $86.21
- It only took 2 days of planning and advance notice for this event.
- High impact communications via mobile text and instant message (IM) will keep your customers informed and ultimately increase sales (especially on slow days).
- Mobile text and IM are amazing ways to alert customers with sales, promotions, new product arrivals, and important announcements.
- With Trumpia there's no need to plan weeks ahead to get an important message out and wonder if it gets read.
- "Multi-Mode Marketing" can take your business to the next level and set you apart from your competition by giving you that extra edge.
- Email alone just isn't fashionable enough, and it does not cost anything more than what you are already spending for email.
Derek Rhie, NewsWire@MyTrum.com, 888-707-3030
To unsubscribe, please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" or "remove" in the suject line or at the beginning
of your reply message body. Trumpia is a DBA of DoCircle, Inc. P.O.Box 343, Los Altos, CA 94023-0343