Contact Removal and Cleanup
Remove contacts from your distribution lists:
- Automated Opt-Out LogicAutomatically remove contacts when they text “STOP”, click an unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email, or call to request an unsubscribe from receiving further messages.
- Import FileImport a CSV file with the numbers you want to remove, and our system will automatically delete them from your database. This feature costs fractional messaging credits.
- Manual RemovalWe also provide the option to manually remove contacts.
Database CleanupOur platform comes with easy-to-use tools to help keep your database clean. These features cost fractional messaging credits.
- International CleanupScan your database to remove international numbers.
- Failed Contact CleanupYou can choose to have contacts removed when message delivery fails to that number. You can even set the number of delivery attempts before you remove that contact.
- Number CleanupRemove phone numbers (such as wired lines or VOIP numbers) from your database that cannot receive text messages.