As one of the leading providers of SMS communications, Trumpia is trusted by schools, major universities and Fortune 500 companies across the nation to provide text message alerts during any crisis situation. Text alert systems are the fastest way to reach any audience, and here are some ways that Trumpia customers have accomplished their messaging objectives.
Retail: Alert Customers to Sales
98% of SMS messages are opened, making it the most effective way to get customers to see your great sales.
- Send an SMS alert to announce new offerings or store openings.
- Use an alert system to instantly announce a new sale or to drive traffic during a slow period.
Schools and Universities
Text alert systems are critical for keeping students, staff, and parents aware in case of a critical situation.
- Send alerts in case campus needs to close due to weather or a critical event.
- Text alert systems are perfect for reminding students of deadlines like FAFSA applications or registration reminders.
Churches: Engage Your Congregation
A text alert system is the best way to keep your congregation engaged and to alert them to any changes like closures due to weather.
- Send quick SMS notifications about changes to service times or closure due to inclement weather.
- Text alert systems can help alert members to your new programs or remind congregants of upcoming events.
Hotels: Provide Better Service
SMS alert systems are perfect for alerting guests about promotions or getting the word out quickly during a critical situation.
- Send SMS notifications to remind guests about their check in times or have your concierge remind guests of other activities.
- SMS notifications allow you to alert conference goers to changes in schedule or help evacuate in the case of an emergency.
A text alert system lets you reach your patients for routine appointment reminders or lets you send a message when a public health crisis may be happening.
- Send a text alert to remind patients when a critical thing like a flu shot is needed.
- Use a text alert system to remind patients of upcoming appointments automatically, freeing up staff.