Sample Text to Win Use Cases
In this section we want to cover how different types of businesses and organizations can use SMS to engage with their customers. This will help businesses and organizations understand how campaigns can help them reach their objectives faster and more effectively.
Keep your congregation engaged by running SMS to encourage member signups.
- Run a text to win campaign to engage your congregants. It doesn’t have to be for much, a few extra tickets for your raffle events can be enough!
- Encourage new members to sign up to your subscriber list and then engage them by learning more about them with follow up questions.
Run text to win campaigns and offer free hotel stays or other perks in order to generate repeat customers.
- Run SMS sweepstakes with prizes like spa treatments or restaurant reservations.
- Texting allows you to sign up current guests and give them a reason to book a return trip if you offer a free night or discounted rate.
Texting allows you to generate interest from customers and lets you send them a mobile offer instantly after signup.
- Send promotions to customers and allow them to redeem their offers in store or online.
- Based on what SMS subscriber list the customer signs up for, you can target your messages so they are more likely to redeem them.
SMS messages get read, text to win campaigns are the best way to get an audience so you can announce upcoming deals.
- Use SMS to gather more leads and send them offers personalized to their interests.
- Create an auto response to be sent when a contact opts in to your campaign to give them a coupon to entice them to your stores.