01 Save Time Scheduling Shifts
98% of all texts are read, making it the most reliable way to send shift schedules
- Send a picture of the schedule or even a link to the scheduling webpage, and track who’s viewed it.
- With a response rate 7.5x higher and 60x quicker than email, you can determine who cannot make their shift with enough notice before you finalize the schedule.
- Reach 100% of your employees from our integrated omni channel platform with texting, email, social media, and voice.
02 Fill Scheduling Holes Automatically
When you need to find someone to cover a shift or come in on an unexpectedly busy day, no channel offers the speed and convenience of texting.
- Quickly find a shift replacement without blasting your entire company by sending an alert to only those in the same position.
- Automatically answer common questions with our intelligent Text Bot.
- Reduce the number of no-shows with automated shift reminders.
03 Improve Employee Satisfaction
Keep employee retention high by reducing frustrations associated with scheduling.
- Two-way texting lets employees ask questions and receive shift schedules without risking phone tag or buried emails.
- Gather feedback with text surveys to improve the shift allocation processes.
- Text for business matters using your existing landline phone number, rather than divulging your personal mobile number to all your employees.