01 Market Your Cars
Getting the message out about new models or an upcoming sale can be a tall order. Luckily, Trumpia allows you to better advertise to customers through:
- Smart Targeting: Sort customers based on what they are looking for, so you can target more relevant offers in the future. For example, create a list of everyone who has expressed interest in SUV’s and automatically send them offers when new models come in stock.
- SMS and MMS Messaging: Mobile messaging gets you 7.5x more responses than email, so your hot leads won't be going cold. Send text promotions when you are having a sale as well as MMS picture messages of your new cars to entice customers.
02 Answer Customer Questions
People would rather text than bother being stuck on the phone for hours. WIth SMS messaging, your service reps can answer customer questions in real time.
- Landline Texting: Send and receive text messages using the phone number you already operate and advertise. This way, you can text with customers without exposing your personal number.
- Individualized Alerts: Send personalized messages to customers about things like pricing or when a car they are interested in is back in stock.
- Omni-Channel Messaging: Announce recalls across all channels including text, email, social media, and voice broadcast from our integrated platform, so customers are aware they need to bring their vehicle in.
03 Send Service Appointment Reminders
Service and repair visits are a vital part of any dealerships revenue, so it’s important that customers actually show up.
- Auto Reminders: With Trumpia’s automation you can automatically send service reminders every six months to keep it on customers minds, and when they make an appointment you can send a reminder the day beforehand to make sure they show up.
- Intelligent Text Bot: Our intelligent Text Bot system can function as an automated text messaging attendant that can answer common questions by branching customers down messaging paths based on how they respond to texts. See example
- 1Advertise a mobile keyword like “Service” on collateral and your social media for customers to text in.
- 2When a customer texts it, our system can automatically text back “Do you need help with A) Scheduling Service B) A Question, C) Order New Parts, or D) Other.
- 3If the customer texts back “A”, they could automatically be sent a mobile link to direct them to your online appointment scheduler.
- 4You can even track if they haven’t made an appointment a week later, and automatically send them a text reminding them to do so.