01 Provide Better Service
Texting lets customers ask questions, report problems, and get more information without being put on hold or having emails lost in an inundated inbox.
- 60% of consumers would rather text over call for customer service.
- Keep customers updated with the latest status for when your field crew will arrive.
- During an outage, your team can be scrambling to manage the problem with hardly a minute a spare. With Trumpia, you can automate communications with customers to keep them updated. See example
- When someone signs up for service, you could ask them if they want to receive alerts about outages.
- Even if they do not initially opt-in, you can also set up a keyword like “Outages” and display it on your website so customers can text to receive outage updates.
- When a customer texts it, they would be asked which zip code they are in.
- Based on their response, they would be sent the appropriate web link.
02 Automate Time-Consuming Tasks
Texting isn’t just for customers. Use the same platform to boost the efficiency of your staff communication.
- Find shift coverage 60x quicker than email by using two-way texting.
- Communicate corporate benefit information to your entire staff, even those who are always in the field.
- Recruit new employees by promoting mobile keywords and filtering candidates for jobs that best match their qualifications.
03 Upsell Customers
Texting has an unmatched read rate of 98%, making it the most effective way to promote sales or special rates.
- Target customers based on services they’ve shown interest in.
- Send promotions via SMS, MMS, email, voice, and social media from our integrated platform, so you can reach customers on their preferred channel.
- Score customers based on behavior they take in our system like replying to a promotional message or clicking a link to target more relevant offers.
If a cable TV customer scores highly for interest in “Internet”, automatically send them bundling discount promotions