01 Send Announcements
Trumpia offers a variety of ways to ensure your messages are seen.
- Text Alerts: Texting has a 98% read rate, so you can be sure to increase awareness of your programs and campus activities.
- MMS: Send picture messages via MMS, so you can send handouts and permission slips without worrying about them being lost.
- Omni-Channel: With SMS, email, and voice notifications, you can be sure that your messages get through no matter the contact’s channel preference.
02 Answer Questions
Being able to respond to student and parent questions quickly is paramount to ensure your school runs smoothly.
- Landline Texting: Faculty, administrators, and counselors can exchange text messages with students and parents using their existing phone number. This allows them to have text conversations with students without having to expose their personal phone number. Now, students can communicate with counselors quickly without having to play phone tag, or have their messages buried in email.
03 Get Students Prepared For College
It’s vital to get students ready for college or trade schools. Trumpia automates simple task like sending reminders for application deadlines, and even more complex campaigns, like targeted scholarship offerings, saving your staff valuable time and energy. For example:
- 1After a college fair, you can send a link to a form to learn more about the interests of those who attended.
- 2Based on their response in the form, you can automatically send more information about your programs and course offerings that match their interests.
- 3Then, schedule a follow-up message containing information about scholarships that are offered for that college or in that field, all automatically.
04 Texting for Critical Situations
When a critical situation arises on campus, seconds matter. That’s why texting is the best way to alert student, staff, and parents during events like dangerous weather or criminal activity.
- Yes/No: This offers a rapid way for students and staff to indicate whether they are safe or not. Your administration can then follow up with those who indicate they are in danger.
- Interactive Text Response System: Trumpia can also automate certain tasks, allowing you to focus on more demanding matters. See example
- 1Your administration would send an alert to students and staff, and ask if they’re in the building:
- 2For those who reply “No”, they would automatically be told to stay away from school, and be sent updates. If they reply “Yes”, they would instantly be asked which wing they are in.
- 3Based on that answer, they would be sent the specific wing’s evacuation route.
- 4Replies would also be updated in our system instantly, so evacuation personnel can get a good idea where and roughly how many people are in need of help.